The Legend Of Zelda Majora's Mask Cheats
- Take No Damage From The Blast Mask
- Submitted by J-Dog
- When using the Blast Mask, just hold up your shield when you Press the B button.
- Slow The Passage Of Time
- Play the following song Down C, A, Right C, Down C, A, Right C.
- Play the song again to return time to the normal speed.
- Move Time Forward 12 Hours
- Play the following song Right C, Right C, A, A, Down C, Down C.
- Get Fairies From The Time Stones
- Play songs near the Time Stones and a Fairy will come out to use then or catch in a bottle.
- Wear Fierce Deity's Mask Outside Of The Final Boss Battle
- This cheat from Nintendo
- First, don the Bunny Hood and warp to the third day. Go to Sakon's hideout in Ikana Canyon, slow down time, and approach the hideout while looking at the door. You'll spot a small crack on the right-hand side of the door, which you can slip through if you run and roll straight at it. If you get through but fall into the water, climb back up and try again.
- Once you're inside, talk to Kafei. You'll then begin racing through a maze in an attempt to save the stolen Sun's Mask. When you gain temporary control of Kafei during the race, bring up the menu and replace the Bunny Hood with the Fierce Deity's Mask. When you control Link again, he'll be wearing the new mask. If you complete the maze, you'll appear at the entrance to Sakon's hideout as the Fierce Deity!
- Turn around and dive into the water, then take the right-hand tunnel. It will lead you to the Southern Swamp, and from there you can visit Clock Town or simply explore the landscape. Once you enter Clock Town, though, you won't be able to leave. You'll also need to duck if you want to enter buildings.